Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE received BWH’s 2011 Department of Medicine Early Career Mentoring Award. This award recognizes the efforts of an early career HMS faculty member in the career development of residents, fellows, and/or other faculty.
Faculty Web Pages
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence
- Social Media and Drug Advertising: Dr. Aaron Kesselheim co-authors an editorial in The Atlantic about the FDA’s effort to regulate drug advertisements on social media
- PORTAL’s Ameet Sarpatwari and Aaron Kesselheim file an Amicus Brief for a Supreme Court case on all-payer claims databases