At this year’s American Heart Association meeting, Niteesh Choudhry, MD, PhD, presented a paper he lead authored on the MI FREEE trial. The trial randomized patients to receive free preventive heart medications or their normal insurance coverage after being discharged from the hospital following a myocardial infarction. The paper’s authors include six other members of DoPE.
Faculty Web Pages
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement