Niteesh Choudhry, MD, PhD, weighs in on the impact of out-of-pocket costs on patients’ adherence to important medications. In his November 2010 paper, Dr. Choudhry reported that decreased copays result in increased adherence.
Faculty Web Pages
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence
- Social Media and Drug Advertising: Dr. Aaron Kesselheim co-authors an editorial in The Atlantic about the FDA’s effort to regulate drug advertisements on social media
- PORTAL’s Ameet Sarpatwari and Aaron Kesselheim file an Amicus Brief for a Supreme Court case on all-payer claims databases