Krista Huybrechts, PhD, MS, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School / Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Rutgers University were featured in the Wall Street Journal, NPR and several other news media outlets for their latest research, published in the February 23, 2012 issue of the British Medical Journal. They investigated the link between individual antipsychotic agents and an increased risk of mortality in older nursing home residents.
Faculty Web Pages
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence