Krista Huybrechts, PhD, MS, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School / Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Rutgers University were featured in the Wall Street Journal, NPR and several other news media outlets for their latest research, published in the February 23, 2012 issue of the British Medical Journal. They investigated the link between individual antipsychotic agents and an increased risk of mortality in older nursing home residents.
Faculty Web Pages
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement