Josh Gagne, PharmD, ScD, MS speaks with Reuters Health about his new research, done in conjunction with colleagues at the Division Bo Wang, PharmD and Niteesh Choudhry, MD, PhD, suggesting ways to improve communication of FDA drug recalls to both doctors and the public. The research appears in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jerry Avorn Participates in Expert Panel on NPR
- Niteesh Choudhry on Sociodemographic Determinants of Medication Adherance
- Aaron Kesselheim’s research is featured on Boston.com
- Jerry Avorn discusses medication side effects with The Boston Globe
- Jerry Avorn discusses the increase in prescription medications use
- Call for Abstracts for AHRQ Journal Supplement
- No public Twitter messages.