Josh Gagne, PharmD, ScD, MS speaks with Reuters Health about his new research, done in conjunction with colleagues at the Division Bo Wang, PharmD and Niteesh Choudhry, MD, PhD, suggesting ways to improve communication of FDA drug recalls to both doctors and the public. The research appears in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Faculty Web Pages
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence