Josh Gagne, PharmD, ScD, MS speaks with Reuters Health about his new research, done in conjunction with colleagues at the Division Bo Wang, PharmD and Niteesh Choudhry, MD, PhD, suggesting ways to improve communication of FDA drug recalls to both doctors and the public. The research appears in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
Faculty Web Pages
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement