Division Chief Jerry Avorn, MD; Sebastian Schneeweiss MD, ScD; and Dan Solomon, MD, MPH joined Brigham and Women’s Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) working group this week. Patient-centered outcomes research works to identify and encourage best practices in disease treatment through comparative effectiveness research and by providing evidence-based information to patients and clinicians.
Faculty Web Pages
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement