Division Chief Jerry Avorn, MD; Sebastian Schneeweiss MD, ScD; and Dan Solomon, MD, MPH joined Brigham and Women’s Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) working group this week. Patient-centered outcomes research works to identify and encourage best practices in disease treatment through comparative effectiveness research and by providing evidence-based information to patients and clinicians.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jerry Avorn Participates in Expert Panel on NPR
- Niteesh Choudhry on Sociodemographic Determinants of Medication Adherance
- Aaron Kesselheim’s research is featured on Boston.com
- Jerry Avorn discusses medication side effects with The Boston Globe
- Jerry Avorn discusses the increase in prescription medications use
- Call for Abstracts for AHRQ Journal Supplement
- No public Twitter messages.