Jeremy Greene, MD, PhD, discusses his July 2011 paper, co-authored by Aaron Kesselheim, MD, JD, MPH, in the New England Journal of Medicine on how the physical appearance of generic drugs affects how patients take them.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jonathan Darrow discusses precision medicines at the National Press Club (Washington, D.C.)
- Jessica Franklin and Sebastian Schneeweiss talked with Pinksheets about their new FDA-funded study to evaluate the use of real world data for regulatory decision-making
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table