Jennifer Polinski, ScD, MPH, MS, and colleagues published a paper on the impact of the Medicare Part D Donut Hole on adherence to cardiovascular therapies. Her paper, published in Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, is discussed by NPR and US News & World Report, among other media outlets.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jerry Avorn Participates in Expert Panel on NPR
- Niteesh Choudhry on Sociodemographic Determinants of Medication Adherance
- Aaron Kesselheim’s research is featured on Boston.com
- Jerry Avorn discusses medication side effects with The Boston Globe
- Jerry Avorn discusses the increase in prescription medications use
- Call for Abstracts for AHRQ Journal Supplement
- No public Twitter messages.