Jennifer Polinski, ScD, MPH, MS, and colleagues published a paper on the impact of the Medicare Part D Donut Hole on adherence to cardiovascular therapies. Her paper, published in Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, is discussed by NPR and US News & World Report, among other media outlets.
Faculty Web Pages
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence
- Social Media and Drug Advertising: Dr. Aaron Kesselheim co-authors an editorial in The Atlantic about the FDA’s effort to regulate drug advertisements on social media