Jennifer Polinski, ScD, MPH, MS, and colleagues published a paper on the impact of the Medicare Part D Donut Hole on adherence to cardiovascular therapies. Her paper, published in Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, is discussed by NPR and US News & World Report, among other media outlets.
Faculty Web Pages
- Joshua Gagne receives a research funding award from PCORI
- Niteesh Choudhry speaks with Medpage Today about the association between digoxin and increased risk of death in patients with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Aaron Kesselheim talks with Vector about the ethics behind giving Americans an experimental Ebola therapy
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses his finding that most mobile health applications are not approved by the FDA with Becker’s Hospital Review
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses his study on pill appearance and medication non-adherence with Boston Magazine’s Hub Health
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses his finding that patients who received a generic drug in a new color or shape were less likely to stay adherent