Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- Reuters covers John Seeger’s study revealing Pradaxa’s association with fewer major bleeds and strokes
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses generic drug prices with WBZ-TV
- Mehdi Najafzadeh Discusses Patient Perspectives on Anticoagulant Outcomes with Medscape
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses high generic drug prices on CBS Evening News
- Niteesh Choudhry discusses new research on the use of metformin as the initial choice for diabetes treatment
- Aaron Kesselheim speaks with The New York Times about financial relationships between doctors and medical manufacturers