Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jerry Avorn Participates in Expert Panel on NPR
- Niteesh Choudhry on Sociodemographic Determinants of Medication Adherance
- Aaron Kesselheim’s research is featured on Boston.com
- Jerry Avorn discusses medication side effects with The Boston Globe
- Jerry Avorn discusses the increase in prescription medications use
- Call for Abstracts for AHRQ Journal Supplement
- No public Twitter messages.