Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- Medpage Today features SeoYoung Kim’s new research on autoimmune disease and HPV vaccination
- Niteesh Choudhry discusses the importance of medication adherence after a heart attack
- Aaron Kesselheim interviewed by NY Times about barriers to generic meds
- Aaron Kesselheim talks to The New York Times about med students accepting gifts from pharma reps
- Niteesh Choudhry, Jessica Franklin develop new methods for classifying patient medication adherence
- Schneeweiss, Solomon, Franklin awarded by PCORI
- No public Twitter messages.