Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses his finding that patients who received a generic drug in a new color or shape were less likely to stay adherent
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses rising generic drug prices with The New York Times
- CBS, CNN, Health Day and others cover John Seeger’s new research regarding Wikipedia entries about prescription medications
- John Seeger talks to Health Day about drug safety in the digital age
- Krista Huybrechts joins NECN to discuss her new research on the safety of antidepressant use during pregnancy
- Krista Huybrechts talks with TIME magazine, the Boston Herald, and others about her new research findings on antidepressant use in pregnancy