Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list