Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses the reduction in pharmaceutical company payments to health professionals
- Sebastian Schneeweiss receives PCORI funding
- Dr. Niteesh Choudhry discusses his research on medication costs for chronically ill patients
- Michael Fisher discusses generic medications
- Jerry Avorn weighs in on new federal guidelines for antipsychotic access
- Aaron Kesselheim discusses his new research on the FDA’s cardiac device approval process
- No public Twitter messages.