Steven Brunelli, MD, MSCE, and colleagues from Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital were featured in the New York times for their latest research, published in the January 23rd, 2012 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. They investigated the link between iodide contrast agents, commonly used in CT scans, and an increased risk of thyroid disease.
Faculty Web Pages
- 21st Century Cures Act: Ameet Sarpatwari discusses proposed changes to FDA policies with Modern Healthcare
- Bioethics Panel on the Use of Trial Drugs: Dr. Aaron Kesselheim Speaks With The New York Times
- Treating Depression in Pregnancy: Krista Huybrechts and Co-Authors Win Clinical Research Achievement Award
- Impact of FDA Regulations of Colchicine on Patients: Medical Xpress features Dr. Aaron Kesselheim’s research
- Product Hopping: Bloomberg Business discusses this profit protection strategy with Dr. Jerry Avorn
- Rheumatoid arthritis and risk of cardiovascular events: Dan Solomon’s research is covered in Medscape