Aaron Kesselheim, MD, JD, MPH, is the subject of a special feature in the December 2011 issue of the journal Health Affairs. In it, Dr. Kesselheim discusses how he combines his expertise as a general internist, patent attorney, and health services researcher to better serve his patients. Dr. Kesselheim also is an author of 2 articles in the December issue.
Faculty Web Pages
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list