Aaron Kesselheim, MD, JD, MPH, is the subject of a special feature in the December 2011 issue of the journal Health Affairs. In it, Dr. Kesselheim discusses how he combines his expertise as a general internist, patent attorney, and health services researcher to better serve his patients. Dr. Kesselheim also is an author of 2 articles in the December issue.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jonathan Darrow discusses precision medicines at the National Press Club (Washington, D.C.)
- Jessica Franklin and Sebastian Schneeweiss talked with Pinksheets about their new FDA-funded study to evaluate the use of real world data for regulatory decision-making
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table