Aaron S. Kesselheim, MD, JD, MPH is the lead author on study in the September 20th, 2012 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine which discusses how physicians view industry backed research. Other Division members who contributed to the study are Jerry Avorn, MD, Robert Glynn, ScD, PhD, Jessie Myers, PhD, and Victoria Gillet, BA.
Faculty Web Pages
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence