Jing Xie, Sc.D.
Brigham & Women’s Hospital
Department of Medicine
Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics
1620 Tremont St, Suite 3030
Boston, MA 02120
Jing Xie, Sc.D. is a Staff Scientist in the Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Department of Medicine of the Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. His research interests include comparative effectiveness research and safety of pharmaceuticals, global health economics & outcomes research, and health services research. His experience includes study design, observational studies, as well as working on large healthcare databases.
Selected Publications | Current PubMed Search Results
- Xie J, Kvaskoff M, Li Y, Zhang M, Qureshi AA, Stacey AM, Han J, Acne and risk of endometriosis, Human Reproduction, 2014; in press.
- Fischer MA, Jones JB, Wright E, Van Loan R, Xie J, Gallagher L, Wurst A, Shrank WH, A randomized trial of nurse-directed telephone intervention to reduce primary medication non-adherence, Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy, 2014; in press.
- Xie J, Tworoger SS, Franke AA, Terry KL, Rice MS, Rosner BA, Willett WC, Hankinson SE, Eliassen AH, Enterolactone and breast cancer risk: a nested case-control study, Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 2013; 139 (3):801-809.
- Xie J, Terry KL, Poole EM, Wilson KM, Rosner BA, Willett WC, Vesper HW, Tworoger SS, Acrylamide hemoglobin adducts levels and ovarian cancer risk: a nested case-control study, Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, 2013; 22(4):653-60.
- Xie J, Eliassen AH, Xu X, Matthews CE, Hankinson SE, Ziegler RG, Tworoger SS, Body size in relation to urinary estrogens and estrogen metabolites (EM) among premenopausal women during the luteal phase, Hormones and Cancer, 2012; 3(5-6):249-60.
- Xie J, Qureshi AA, Li Y, Han J, ABO blood group and incidence of skin cancer, PLoS ONE, 2010; 5 (8): e11972.