Dr. Niteesh Choudhry talks with Healio Endocrine Today about new research that found that more than 40 percent of patients with diabetes do not start out their glucose-lowering regimen with metformin, despite guidelines.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jonathan Darrow discusses precision medicines at the National Press Club (Washington, D.C.)
- Jessica Franklin and Sebastian Schneeweiss talked with Pinksheets about their new FDA-funded study to evaluate the use of real world data for regulatory decision-making
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table