In Medpage Today, Seoyoung Kim, MD, shares her new study findings that patients with autoimmune diseases are being vaccinated against the human papllomavirus (HPV). Despite being at greater risk of infection, few children and young adults with autoimmune diseases such as lupus, psoriatic arthritis, orinflammatory bowel disease are being vaccinated against HPV– a known cause of cervical and other cancers, according to the study.
Faculty Web Pages
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list