In Medpage Today, Seoyoung Kim, MD, shares her new study findings that patients with autoimmune diseases are being vaccinated against the human papllomavirus (HPV). Despite being at greater risk of infection, few children and young adults with autoimmune diseases such as lupus, psoriatic arthritis, orinflammatory bowel disease are being vaccinated against HPV– a known cause of cervical and other cancers, according to the study.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jonathan Darrow discusses precision medicines at the National Press Club (Washington, D.C.)
- Jessica Franklin and Sebastian Schneeweiss talked with Pinksheets about their new FDA-funded study to evaluate the use of real world data for regulatory decision-making
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table