Dr. Huybrechts and her co-authors have won one of the Clinical Research Forum’s Top 10 Clinical Research Achievement Awards for their recent paper titled, “Antidepressant use in pregnancy and the risk of cardiac defects,” which appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine last year. Dr. Huybrechts discusses her research in this video.
Faculty Web Pages
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement