Dr. Huybrechts and her co-authors have won one of the Clinical Research Forum’s Top 10 Clinical Research Achievement Awards for their recent paper titled, “Antidepressant use in pregnancy and the risk of cardiac defects,” which appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine last year. Dr. Huybrechts discusses her research in this video.
Faculty Web Pages
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table
- Ameet Sarpatwari discusses the misuse of drug distribution schemes to forestall generic competition in the New York Times, AP, and Chemical and Engineering News
- NEJM Catalyst Free Live Web Event: Niteesh Choudhry to present, lead discussion, and share perspectives on quality and health care improvements through patient engagement
- Thomson Reuters: Avorn, Glynn, and Schneeweiss named to 2015 Highly Cited Researcher list
- Digital Health Solutions: Boston Globe interviews Niteesh Choudhry on the development, evaluation, and use of smartphone apps and wearables to improve medication adherence