New research from Dr. Rishi Desai, which found that the number of pregnant women being prescribed opioid painkillers is skyrocketing despite doctors being unsure of the risks, is featured in The Week.
Faculty Web Pages
- Jonathan Darrow discusses precision medicines at the National Press Club (Washington, D.C.)
- Jessica Franklin and Sebastian Schneeweiss talked with Pinksheets about their new FDA-funded study to evaluate the use of real world data for regulatory decision-making
- Dr. Sebastian Schneeweiss presents at the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine on when databases studies can support regulatory decision making
- Division members launch the website for the Harvard Program on Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacoepidemiology (H4P)
- DoPE Annual Report 2016
- Dr. Mike Fralick discusses a recent Big Data study on The Rounds Table